Tuesday 31 January 2012

Painkillers

I'm starting to realize something.  Whatever may or may not be wrong with society is not the issue.

I am

I am the one that does not fit in the system.  My bitterness is driving people away and I have to pay the price.  Writhing about my feelings helps but it is clearly not enough.  This is a warning for everyone who's feeling sick of things as I am and don't know what to do about it.  Seek professional help!

I'm going to a clinic tomorrow morning and hopefully the M.D. will hand me a prescription for antidepressant.  The problem is not that I'm unhappy alone,  it's that I'm unhappy.

If I cannot forge a better tomorrow for myself because I feel helpless, I might make it through with a partner.  Unfortunately, said partner will have to be a chemical enhancement and not the girl of my dreams.

Remembering that suicide is not an option is NOT enough, Other options are needed.

I feel lonely and sad, but I will survive whatever it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment